|Company||Song Saa Island Resort|
|type||Private Limited Company|
|Level||Entry Level||Term||Full Time|
|Year of Exp.||2||Function||Hotel/Hospitality|
|Publish Date||Sep-22-2017||Closing Date||Oct-21-2017|
|• The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for daily
supervision of the Housekeeping staff, quality
service, guest satisfaction and safety.
• Supervises cleaning and assists in administration of
Housekeeping services in safe and efficient compliance
with policies and procedures, brand standards, and
federal, state and local regulations.
• Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries,
missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety
hazards to management.
• Reports any deviations from policies, procedures,
brand standards and regulations to management.
• Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to
assist guests as appropriate.
• Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel,
brand and guest information is consistent with privacy
policies, practices and regulations.
• Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a
pleasant and friendly manner.
|• At least 2-3 years experiences in the role of
• Knowledge of housekeeping principles and practices
along with proper use of cleaning equipment and
• Ability to effectively and efficiently supervise
staff, daily operations and resolve operational
problems in compliance with policies and procedures.
• Ability to operate a computer, phone and other office
• Attention to details with good organizational and
efficient time management skills.
• Previous experience of working on a luxury property.
• Able to stay on an island
How To Apply
|1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Contact Person||HR Department|
|Phone||+855 (0)78 380 228|
|Address||Koh Ouen, Khan Mittapheap|